As a Plympton Academy student we expect you to:
- Be punctual and attend regularly.
- Adhere to the academy dress code.
- Work to the best of your ability, complete your homework on time and meet deadlines.
- Take responsibility for your own learning, organisation and discipline.
- Comply with the e-mail and internet access policy.
- Be honest, polite and exhibit good behaviour at all times.
- Show respect for others, their possessions and the academy environment.
- Participate to the best of your ability in academy activities.
- Raise any concerns or problems that you might have with us and your parents/guardians quickly.
We at Plympton Academy will:
- Provide a happy and caring environment for learning.
- Provide effective teaching.
- Provide good moral guidance.
- Effectively monitor your child’s progress.
- Praise your child for their achievements where appropriate.
- Set appropriate homework for your child
- Advise you of our expectations in accordance with the homework policy
- Communicate our concerns and problems concerning your child.
- Deal with problems in a professional, fair and transparent manner.
- Allow access to raise concerns with staff when the need arises.
Together we will inspire success!